Saturday, April 24, 2010

hate prayer

Do these people actually think they're funny or something?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DEAR-LORD-THIS-YEAR-YOU-TOOK-MY-FAVORITE-ACTOR-PATRICK-SWAYZIE-YOU-TOOK-MY-FAVORITE-ACTRESS-FARAH-FAWCETT-YOU-TOOK-MY-FAVORITE-SINGER-MICHAEL-JACKSON-I-JUST-WANTED-TO-LET-YOU-KNOW-MY-FAVORITE-PRESIDENT-IS-BARACK-OBAMA-AMEN/111712585523370?ref=ts

WTF?? Who would Jesus pray to death?

I have to admit, I'm at a loss for words. I would never have wished for Dubya's death. (Although I did want someone to shove Cheney's wheelchair down the stairs at President Obama's inauguration.) And if McCain had won the election, I sure as hell would have been hoping he lived through his whole term. But I wouldn't expect my wishing to make it so. These people, OTOH, actually think their wishing star is really real. And freaks like Beck and Limpbutt keep on stirring the anthill.

No comments:

Post a Comment