Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thanks, Senator Brown

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Senator Scott Brown for giving me the chance so early in his one term to say, "I told you so." So to all those stupid people who said they weren't voting "for" him, but "against" Martha Coakley, all those bozos who insisted that he was some kind of independent thinker, and anybody who was fool enough to think he wasn't Mitt Romney: The Next Generation, I told you so. First chance he gets to show that he's got a brain of his own, and he's right on board with trying to overturn health care reform.

All these potato heads are somehow surprised about this. ZOMG, he's acting like a Republican! Yeah, there was a warning label next to his name on the ballot to let you know he might do that. Looked a lot like (R). But apparently here in Massachusetts we have that saying like they do in Texas and Tennessee, about can't get fooled again. (Yes, that was a Bushism reference.) Because all of a sudden, I'm seeing 50 posts on the Globe site saying "Scott Brown: One and Done." Buh-bye, Brownie. I'm looking forward to 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment