Thursday, May 19, 2011

I suck at this.

Damn, I suck at keeping up posting on here, don't I? I guess I just haven't had much to say, and I'm still going through tons of crap offline.

Anyway, I'm on here today, because of little Camden Pierce Hughes. This kid was 6 years old. His mother suffocated him in New Hampshire, drove to Maine and dumped the body, and was eventually arrested at a rest area in Massachusetts. Back in Texas, where they lived, the mother's ex-boyfriend had this to say (You know where this is going already, don't you?):

’’I’m the only daddy [Camden] has ever had,’’ Miller said. ’’Her and I and [Camden] had a very strong faith in Christ. That’s why I know he’s in a better place, and I’m glad he’s there.’’

Say what????!!!! "I’m glad he’s there." ??? WTF, Chuck? How can anyone say something like that? He's glad the kid is dead?  Glad??? Seriously??? And whoop-dee-frickin-doo if Mommy had a "very strong faith in Christ." It didn't stop her from murdering her little boy, now did it? I don't even.... Unreal.

Anyway, the story is here: http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2011/05/state_police_qu.html

No comments:

Post a Comment